Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

My first time at Primark xD

Hey guys (^.^)v

how are you doing? x3
I hope you are all fine though ^.^

as you can guess from the title, I was at Primark some weeks ago..
for the first time! *badamm*
(except from one look I took in when walking by with a friend xD)

I know some people don't like Primark and on the other hand some totally love it x3
so I decided to make my own experience ^.^
I heard that it should be awefully crowded at the weekends,
so I decided to go there on a thursday midday ^.^ 

it was already getting dark on my way back
the clothing they sell is pretty much the same as in all other fashion stores now, 
most things are just cheaper..
but I still found some cute items ^.^
and here is what I bought:


(before I show you the other photos, I have to say that I'm really sorry for the bad quality q.q
it was so incredibly dark the day I took the photos, although it was just around noon..
well, that's what winter in germany is like x'D)

so these are the tights I bought ^.^

tights + black over knees


I don't expect them to last for a long time, because they were just around 3€ each x'D

I really love the next item ♥
I found out, although primark has pretty much the same clothes as 
every other store, they have really adorable pyjamas *-*
and I bought this pyjama pants with care bears ^.^


all the pyjamas were so cute! I wanted to buy them all *-*
but finally decided for this one ^.^

the next one is this t-shirt:


with little bats on it ^.^
since bats are my favourite animals (beside cows ♥), I had to take it with me ^.^


some fake nails:


and, last but not least, my favourite item *-*


it's a ZEBRA PONCHO *o* ♥
it was love at first sight xDD
there's even a face and ears on the hood ^.^


and cute pockets *-*

 
and here it is in full awesomeness *-* 
(...or whatever.... x'D)

  
that's all I bought ^.^
as mentioned above I nearly spent all of my money in the pyjama section
(the poncho is also from there x3)
ok, that's it for today ^.^
thank you for reading and see you next time ♥

2 Kommentare:

  1. Das meiste lass ich da auch immer bei den Schlafanzügen XD Aber die Strumpfhosen halten echt gut hab die schon oft angehabt und auch in der Handwäsche gehabt. Solang du nicht stundenlang unruhig auf extrem rauen Gehweg vor einer Konzerthalle hockst und hin und her rutscht halten sie gut, aber da hätte ich auch eine teure Strumpfhose in die Grütze bekommen (um mal ein lebensnahes Beispiel zu nennen). Der Poncho ist sooooo niedlich! Da muss ich mal schauen nächstes Mal ob es sowas noch gibt~~~

    Schönen Nikolaus, Süße ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. kann ich verstehen, die sind alle echt toll gewesen *-* aber was soll man mit 20 schlafanzügen x'D
      oh, dass die so gut halten hätte ich nicht gedacht danke ^.^ immer toll erfahrungsberichte zu hören ^.^
      und dankeschön -^.^- wünsche dir auch einen schönen nikolaus ♥

      Löschen