Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

☆ 30 Days J-Rock Challenge - Day 12 ☆

welcome back again (^.^)v
today's topic in the 30 Days J-Rock Challenge:
 
Your favourite J-Rock singer

that's difficult... o.o
I like many singers....
for example I really enjoy listening to the voice of Ruki (the GazettE), but also Mao (sadie), Jui (ex-Vidoll), taka (one ok rock), Mao (sid) and Satoshi (girugamesh)

so... I think a band I like to listen to, because of the vocalists is Mix Speaker's, Inc., so I'll just name Yuki and Miki here x3


I just love how their voices harmonize when they sing together *-*
and here comes the bad news: Yuki (on the left) announced that he will leave the band after the final of their Tegoku e no kaidan – Rest in Peace Tour on April 19th 2014 -.-
life is just not fair sometimes....


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen