Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

☆ 30 Days J-Rock Challenge - Day 4 ☆

Hey guys (^.^)v

nice to see you here again x3
 it's challenge day four
and the task is:

The most underrated J-Rock group

well, that's quite difficult to answer..
I only can tell my own opinion about that and don't know 
how popular these bands are in Japan,
but there are still some bands, who performed in Germany,
were very few fans visited the concerts..
I think this counts as 'underrated' ^.^

the first band I want to mention here is

Mix Speaker's, Inc.


I think they are awesome *-*
but the concert in 2009 was quite poorly attended..

next is

D=OUT (ダウト)


and I also think
Maximum the Hormone is quite underrated


I oftend heart people say:
'oh they are so ugly. I wouldn't visit their concerts anyway.'
I think it's poor to rate a band just by their look.
I visited their concert in Hamburg in 2011 and it was
really one of the best concerts I've ever visited *-*

so, that were my 'most underrated j-rcok groups' x3
thank you for reading ^.^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen